Financial management in organisations.
About this courseS
Want to learn how to make your corporation’s money make money? In this course you will learn how to compare various investment types, select the most viable financial investment opportunity, and maximize your corporation’s wealth. If you want to get a better understanding of how Wall Street works, this course is for you.
You will learn how financial managers use discounted cash flow and rate-of-return analyses to evaluate projects and financial instruments, the role of the cost of capital and the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) in capital investment analysis and selection, capital budgeting, stock and bond valuation, break-even analysis, capital market efficiency, real options, short-term financial management, and be introduced to international finance.
What you’ll learn
- How to analyze the functions of corporate financial management
- Apply the principles of shareholder and stakeholder value-based financial management
- The effect interest rates and financial markets have on corporate financial performance
- How to perform financial ratio analyses
- Ways to apply the principles of financial planning and control
A student will need to pay for a verified certificate worth KSH. 24,900 only.